In October 2014, the EU launched its Macro-Regional Strategy for the Adriatic-Ionian area, EUSAIR. One year later, OBC and CeSPI analysed its first steps, challenges and opportunities
21 June 2016
For the first time a Bosniak leader goes to Kazani, which somehow symbolizes the crimes committed by parts of the Army of BiH against Serbs and Croats in besieged Sarajevo
- Fabrizio Polacco | 7 June 2016
- Marzia Bona | 3 June 2016
- Antonela Riha | 1 June 2016
- Giovanni Vale | 31 May 2016
- Danilo Elia | 31 May 2016
- Sven Milekić | 27 May 2016
- TRAVEL STORY Hippy Yugoslavia
- BULGARIA Bulgaria: Dinko, the shameful "super-hero"
- GEORGIA National minorities under the Georgian D...
- GREECE Symβiosis: Greece after the shutdown
- BOSNIA ERZEGOVINA The second life of Slobodna Bosna
- MACEDONIA Macedonia: SOS Ohrid
- MEDIAFREEDOM Wiki for Media Freedom: an interview wit...
- PRESS FREEDOM Serbia: journalists on the streets
- AZERBAIJAN Azerbaijan: Mission Nardaran Challenge
- ALBANIA Albania, the pride of the fairies
- MACEDONIA Macedonia: protecting the Šar Planina
- GEORGIA Georgia: the kolkhoz buried, the coopera...
Three arrested editors-in-chief, Erol Önderoğlu, Şebnem Korur Fincancı, and Ahmet Nesin have sent a message from prison
OSCE Representative appalled by imprisonment of two journalists and a human rights activist in Turkey, urges their release
Thousands of migrants and refugees are stranded in Idomeni, at the border between Greece and Macedonia. Bledar Hasko visited the camp at the beginning of March
PROVERB SESSIONS is a workshop done with young Syrian refugees in Turkish provinces of Hatay and Batman. Starting from proverbs of their tradition, they made these short films now at disposal of the OBC readers
A walk through the streets of old Durres, where past and present are inextricably entwined
The story of a district forgotten by the authorities, made alive by citizens, and finally seized by force to build the pharanoic project “Belgrade on water”
OBC is one of the founding members of the European Centre for Press and Media Freedom (ECPMF) in Leipzig
In November 2015, OBC promoted the international conference TransEurope. Civil Society networks. Here you can find the three position papers presented during the conference, including the comments collected within the three seminars.
Thousands of refugees and asylum-seekers fleeing war and persecutions, are making a dangerous journey across the Balkans to enter the European Union. A Dossier