28 April 2016
Azeri writer Akram Aylisli, banned from taking part to a Literary Festival in Italy, writes to President Ilham Aliyev presenting the meaning of his most recent work, Stone Dreams
- Matteo Tacconi | 20 April 2016
- Božidar Stanišić | 14 April 2016
- Marilisa Lorusso | 12 April 2016
- Andrea Oskari Rossini | 8 April 2016
- Akram Aylisli | 7 April 2016
- Andrea Oskari Rossini | 7 April 2016
- TRAVEL STORY Hippy Yugoslavia
- BULGARIA Bulgaria: Dinko, the shameful "super-hero"
- GEORGIA National minorities under the Georgian D...
- GREECE Symβiosis: Greece after the shutdown
- BOSNIA ERZEGOVINA The second life of Slobodna Bosna
- MACEDONIA Macedonia: SOS Ohrid
- MEDIAFREEDOM Wiki for Media Freedom: an interview wit...
- PRESS FREEDOM Serbia: journalists on the streets
- AZERBAIJAN Azerbaijan: Mission Nardaran Challenge
- ALBANIA Albania, the pride of the fairies
- MACEDONIA Macedonia: protecting the Šar Planina
- GEORGIA Georgia: the kolkhoz buried, the coopera...
Since April 13, tens of thousands of people go out on the street in Macedonia to protest against the political regime with a colourful, peaceful fight
ECPMF action on 14 April calls Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban to investigate press freedom violations and defend journalists’ right to cover the refugee crisis
Thousands of migrants and refugees are stranded in Idomeni, at the border between Greece and Macedonia. Bledar Hasko visited the camp at the beginning of March
PROVERB SESSIONS is a workshop done with young Syrian refugees in Turkish provinces of Hatay and Batman. Starting from proverbs of their tradition, they made these short films now at disposal of the OBC readers
A still landscape of clay, low trees, and white rocks. Albania looks with apprehension at its southern border, increasing patrols should any refugee appear. A report
For the vast majority of refugees and migrants, using the Turkish network of traffickers is the only choice in order to start the journey along the Balkan Route. Our report
OBC is one of the founding members of the European Centre for Press and Media Freedom (ECPMF) in Leipzig
In November 2015, OBC promoted the international conference TransEurope. Civil Society networks. Here you can find the three position papers presented during the conference, including the comments collected within the three seminars.
Thousands of refugees and asylum-seekers fleeing war and persecutions, are making a dangerous journey across the Balkans to enter the European Union. A Dossier