The Programme of the official presentation of the Appeal "Europe beyond the borders"
Sarajevo, Anfitheater Federal Parliament, Kreševljakovića 3
Saturday, 6th April 2002
• Official presentation of the Appeal "Europe beyond the borders"
Topics for the debate:
- The Balkans in the European Union: a certain integration, sustainable, from below
- United in Europe: human rights, citizenship, development
- The Europe of civil society and local communities
• Speeches from guest speakers
Announced participants and speakers:
- ROMANO PRODI, President of the European Commission
- MUHIDIN HAMAMDZIC, Mayor of Sarajevo
- GIULIO MARCON, President Italian Consortium of Solidarity
- MAURO CEREGHINI, Director Observatory on the Balkans
- REPRESENTATIVES from NGOs, associations, trade unions and volunteers groups
- Italian and European MPs
- REPRESENTATIVES from Regions and Local Authorities
- Research fellows, intellectuals, artists
- REPRESENTATIVES from International Organization
Hai pensato a un abbonamento a OBC Transeuropa? Sosterrai il nostro lavoro e riceverai articoli in anteprima e più contenuti. Abbonati a OBCT!