A fixed-term position is open at the operative unit Osservatorio Balcani Caucaso Transeuropa of the Centre for International Cooperation, for activities to be performed within the framework of the project European Centre for Press and Media Freedom
For 6 months, starting from July 2019, we are seeking a researcher with the following characteristics:
- experience in empirical research and drafting divulgative texts in Italian and English
- interest/familiarity with the topic of media freedom in Europe
- experience in online publishing
- experience in social media management
- ability to work in autonomy and in team
- proficiency in Italian and English is required.
Previous experience in the field of Media studies is a plus.
Location: Trento, vicolo San Marco 1 , at the Centre for International Cooperation.
Salary and terms according to experience. To apply, please send resumee and cover letter, including links to previous work if desired, by June 16th, 12:00 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project page European Centre for Press and Media Freedom